Camaraderie is the order of the day for this all-new old-timey event!
Out with the new and in with the old! For this year’s anniversary edition, we thought we’d harken back to the bygone days and pay tribute to the pioneers of mountain racing. This special ‘Yesteryear Edition’ celebrates 1963, with a vintage logo fit for the occasion. Beginning and ending in Vérossaz with an overnight stay in-between, the race will look something like this:
- 21 teams of 3 participants
- Departure from Vérossaz on September 16th, 2021
- 1 night at the Cabane de Susanfe
- Arrival in Vérossaz on September 17th, 2021
- Price per team: 450 CHF including dinner and overnight stay in the hut
So what’s the big deal? The ‘In the footsteps of our forerunners’ equipment!
- Vintage backpack
- Hemp rope
- Ice axe
- Period clothing with a proper shirt and hat
- As for the shoes… well, we won’t insist on total authenticity here. It’s BYOS – bring your own shoes! 😊
Sound like fun? Get your team together quick and register by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This blast from the past is guaranteed to be a gas! And you’ll make memories and take fab photos to last a lifetime.
Stay tuned and check back here for more information on the event.